A Musivision FILMS / ANIMAZE Filmfestivals.com Production
The objective of the first edition of Animation Day May 2015 was to test and validate the interest in the concept.
The objective of the second edition is gaining strength and going louder in celebrating the success and powerful rise of animation for short, long documentary and related technologies
Our goal is to set up networking tools gradually and for the long term.
· A lively meeting place for discovery and fun (a beach along the Croisette)
· A comprehensive catalog of projects presented and represented at Cannes
· A directory of professionals in animation in Cannes
· A video channel to discover trailers and showcase or excerpts of completed films with password protection for media and buyers
· Increase visibility of Festival awards and Film ceremony awards through recall of winning films at large animation festivals
· Benefit from potential press coverage of 5000 media attending and the presence of key players at the international market (1MM transactions)
Support by SPFA, SACD, CFC, Unifrance…tbd
Register to our bi monthly newsletter!